首 页 > 浦江新闻 > ACCA考试常见问题大集合之F4科目
浦江新闻
ACCA考试常见问题大集合之F4科目
时间: 2016-07-14 来源:浦江财经 作者:flora 点击:
今年是ACCA改革年,不仅ACCA考试将有4次机会,而且F5-F9也逐步实现机考,还有考纲、题型、内容等等均有所小改变,因此随之而来各科问题也增多不少。小伙伴在高兴ACCA考试逐步进入简便模式的同时,也在忧愁新出现的问题会不会给自己带来困惑。那么浦江财经今天就带来ACCA F4的常见问题,“见招拆招”让你安心备考!
 
Q:在合同法中,考生需要了解关于anticipatory breach的知识吗?
 
A:Yes, as this is part of breach.
 
Q:如果在答题时只引用一个案例,会不会更高效简明?
 
A:One case is enough per issue. If candidates state the principle and cite the name, it isn't necessary to describe the facts of the case. Cases should be cited to support the law but they are not necessary - examples are fine too. They can be used to show the candidate understands the point of law.
 
Q:学了会计法有什么优势吗?
 
A:Accountants need to understand the general legal framework and specific areas relating to business so that they can recognise where a legal issue has arisen and then be able to employ a specialist for legal advice.
 
The F4 Corporate and Business Law syllabus focuses on legal issues relating to business that are of most concern to finance professionals.
 
Q:为什么只ACCA F4提供了英国和全球机考?
 
A:This is due to demand by students. Over 75% of students sit the English and Global versions of the F4 exam. The remaining 25% of students sit the exam across 14 other variants. It wouldn’t be feasible to move these variants to a CBE model.
填写表单送惊喜